Where to buy personalized corporate gifts in Singapore

Gift giving is a tradition done by almost all humans and societies. It is always present wherever in the globe. Thus you want your gift to stand out from the rest. My thinking was different then.



I am a big boss from one of the most crappiest digital media agency in Singapore, and I did not care for any tradition of giving except for my birthday and my loved ones birthdays. I do not usually give out any business corporate gift at a premium tier to any of our business partners. I just did not care, until my wife told me that it is good courtesy to give corporate gifts to our business partners.



I was so baffled that I did not know what to give to our business partners, and the Christmas holiday season was drawing really near. I also did not know where to buy gifts. Luckily enough, my wife’s friend Cha-cha, knew a company here in Singapore, that sells personalized corporate gifts. And I was really relieved from my anxiety.



My wife’s friend told us to visit Below$10, a company that offers different premium gift items. The company also offers a customized or personalized corporate gifts, ready for any occasion and for any business niche. Without any doubt, after seeing their products online, I went to Below$10’s store and looked for the best business corporate gift for our premium business partner. I was really glad to find a store that provides the kind of service.



After picking and purchasing the corporate gift for one of our business partners, I courteously send the gift to their office and waited for their response. After a day, the CEO of our business partner called me and thanked me for the great corporate gift I sent them. What I sent them were corporate bags, with their logo stitched on the every item. I thought it was a great gift, and it’s very useful too. And few days after, they also sent us a customized corporate keychain with our very own logo embedded. I never knew that sending corporate gifts could be really fun, and a good way of building more rapport with your partner company.



After sending my very first corporate gift to one of our partner companies, I started doing it more often, and I noticed that our partner companies became much more closer to us. They are also sending us personalized corporate gifts.



Sending personalized corporate gifts to your partner companies is one great way to build a stronger relationships, and it is also a vital marketing tool to bolster the image of a company. Now, I know the trick of giving gifts to our partner companies.



I am really glad to having found Below$10, as they have vast varieties of corporate gifts ready for any occasion, and you can always customized the gifts. Another good thing with the company is that they offer the items at a very low and reasonable price. So I do not have to worry about the gift budget.

Comments